To obtain your certificate of attendance, click the ‘Get it now’ button and follow the prompts to register. Then go to your Dashboard on your Dietitian Connection account and download the certificate for this webinar.
Our second Online Clinical Nutrition Symposium is here and we’re bringing you sensational speakers and hot topics as requested by you! Get the education you need and want with presentations on plant-based diets, the low FODMAP diet, Health at Every Size and MORE. Join us for this five-part symposium — made up of five individual webinar recordings — from leading dietitians and researchers in Australia and earn 2.5 hours of assessed CPD.
- Plant-based Eating Habits — Prof Clare Collins
- Low FODMAP diet — Chloe McLeod
- Health at Every Size in Dietetic Practice — Fiona Willer
- Insulin Resistance – A Clinical Update — Susie Burrell
- Sports Nutrition – Injury Prevention & Management — Jess Spendlove
Learning materials (webinar recordings, quiz, lecture notes) released on once you purchase.
CPD hours are applicable for Australian and New Zealand dietitians. Check your local country requirements to see if you can claim for continuing education.