Teri Lichtenstein is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Sports Dietitian with over 17 years experience in corporate nutrition marketing. She is the Director of FoodBytes – a nutrition and digital marketing consultancy. You can read more about Teri here.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Teri’s keen interest in nutrition marketing from early days and how this lead her to establishing FoodBytes in 2014.
- The importance of maintaining professional relationships and face-to-face interaction in this digital age
- “The day of the information age” vs “the day of the experience age”
- Important metrics for determining success in a digital comms business and how to truly engage with your audience – the answer will surprise you!
- Developing “authentic relationships” and how this contributes to business success
- Habits for business success – advice from Teri
- How we, as dietitians, can navigate and embrace the future changes in tech and navigate the “content clutter”
- Read The New Consumer Decision Journey here By David Edelman and Marc Singer [via mckinsey.com]
- Read The Phones We Love Too Much here via The New York Times
- For more on Business Lessons from Teri: click here and here
- For more on the digital future of nutrition: click here
- Click here to connected with Teri on LinkedIn
- Visit Teri’s website www.foodbytes.com.au
- Connect with Teri on Twitter and Instagram