1. De Alzaa F, Guillaume C and Ravetti L. Evaluation of Chemical and Physical Changes in Different Commercial Oils during Heating. ACTA Scientific Nutritional Health 2018; 2: 2-11.
2. Akil E, Castelo-Branco VN, Costa AMM, et al. Oxidative stability and changes in chemical composition of extra virgin olive oils after short-term deep-frying of french fries. Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society 2015; 92: 409-421.
3. Casal S, Malheiro R, Sendas A, et al. Olive oil stability under deep-frying conditions. Food and Chemical Toxicology 2010; 48: 2972-2979.
4. Allouche Y, Jiménez A, Gaforio JJ, et al. How heating affects extra virgin olive oil quality indexes and chemical composition. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2007; 55: 9646-9654.
5. Ramírez-Anaya JP, Samaniego-Sánchez C, Castañeda-Saucedo M, et al. Phenols and the antioxidant capacity of Mediterranean vegetables prepared with extra virgin olive oil using different domestic cooking techniques. Food chemistry 2015; 188: 430-438.
6. Bastida S and Sanchez-Muniz F. Thermal oxidation of olive oil, sunflower oil and a mix of both oils during forty discontinuous domestic fryings of different foods. Revista de Agaroquimica y Tecnologia de Alimentos 2001; 7: 15-21.
7. Perez-Herrera A, Rangel-Zuñiga OA, Delgado-Lista J, et al. The antioxidants in oils heated at frying temperature, whether natural or added, could protect against postprandial oxidative stress in obese people. Food chemistry 2013; 138: 2250-2259.
8. Varela G and Ruiz‐Roso B. Some effects of deep frying on dietary fat intake. Nutrition reviews 1992; 50: 256-262.
9. Moreno DA, López‐Berenguer C and García‐Viguera C. Effects of Stir‐Fry Cooking with Different Edible Oils on the Phytochemical Composition of Broccoli. Journal of food science 2007; 72.
10. Nieva-Echevarría B, Goicoechea E, Manzanos MJ, et al. The influence of frying technique, cooking oil and fish species on the changes occurring in fish lipids and oil during shallow-frying, studied by 1 H NMR. Food Research International 2016; 84: 150-159.