Tracy Morris is the incredible woman who pioneered her way into the role of dietitian at tech powerhouse Fitbit. Tracy has been integral in creating and implementing Fitbit’s nutrition philosophy and currently works in product development and improvement. Tune in to hear her inspirational story, from her roots in South Africa to the ins and outs of her current role at Fitbit.
Tracy Morris is the Lead Nutritionist at Fitbit with over 18 years of experience in helping people change their behaviour to live healthier, happier and longer lives.
Tracy completed her studies in Cape Town, South Africa and has lived and worked in the UK and San Francisco. She currently happily resides in Sydney where she balances a busy life with her husband, Steve, their 3 young kids and Hugo, their giant labradoodle.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tracy’s inspiration to become a dietitian
- Her upbringing and studies in South Africa
- Her track record of roles across the globe – South Africa, UK, US and Sydney
- The importance of having a good mentor
- How she landed her gig at Fitbit and how her role has changed over time
- What she’s working towards in her current role
- How dietitians can engage with products like Fitbit