Simone Austin is an advanced sports dietitian, media dietitian, speaker and president of Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA). Simone has 20 years of experience as a dietitian; she’s worked with (and fed) elite athletes and also collaborated with top chefs. She’s one of the most down-to-earth, energetic and passionate dietitians we’ve met!
In this latest podcast episode, we discuss:
- What it’s like to fuel incredibly successful athletes
- Simone’s ̶pinch me moments”
- Simone’s new book: Eat Like an Athlete
- Simone’s experience as ambassador in the #knowlovefood (#dietitiansunite) campaign
- Click here to read more about Simone’s new book: Eat Like an Athlete
- Connect with Simone via Instagram and Facebook