Final year dietitian students, Mandy-Lee Noble and Anna Reeves from Queensland, Australia, have thrown their passion for food and dietetics into a new podcast, “The Dietitian’s Dilemma”.
Nutrition and Dietetics students are frequently asked about diet and misinformation in the media. Mandy and Anna research current media issues related to nutrition and discuss them in a down-to-earth way on the podcast. The episodes are also peppered with Mandy and Anna’s own stories and experiences of loving food and cooking for their families.
Today Mandy-Lee and Anna are on the show to talk about their podcast, the bright ideas and inspiration behind it and their plans for the future.
In this episode, we discuss:
– A bit about Anna and Mandy, their families and teaching their kids to cook
– The inspiration behind starting The Dietitian’s Dilemma
– Mandy’s interview on The Skeptic Zone podcast
– Some tips and inspiration from Anna and Mandy-Lee
– Future plans for Anna and Mandy and for The Dietitian’s Dilemma podcast
– The changes Anna and Mandy would like to see in the industry: giving back the term “holistic” to dietitians and making them the first point of contact for those in need of nutrition advice.
Click here to listen to The Dietitian’s Dilemma Podcast
Click here to visit Anna’s recipe blog