There’s something very special about connecting with like-minded dietitians and getting to know them a little better on both a personal and professional level. In our very first episode of Bite-size Chats with Dietitians, we sat down with the equally amazing Lyndi Cohen and Leanne Ward to chat about the impact of COVID-19 in their lives. Trust us, this is one inspiring conversation you don’t want to miss.
Lyndi Cohen, also known as the Nude Nutritionist, is a media dietitian, author and founder of both the Keep It Real and Back to Basics programs. Lyndi is known for her “No diet BS” approach – inspiring her audience to eat simple, and fuss-free, healthy food. Spend 5 minutes with Lyndi and you’ll know why she inspires millions to be healthy, happy and body positive. Connect with Lyndi @nude_nutritionist.
Leanne Ward is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist and provisional Sports Dietitian, and founder of LEAN Gut Mind Method Coaching. Online, Leanne is known as @the_fitness_dietitian, wherein she shares her passion for health and nutrition with her fan base of hundreds of thousands of followers, focusing on emotional eating, gut health and female-focused fat loss. In addition to her Masters in Dietetics, Leanne also holds a Graduate Certificate in Public Health.
- Click here to listen to Leanne’s podcast Leanne Ward Nutrition
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Lyndi and Leanne have been coping in this unprecedented period
- How their work-life balance has changed
- The lessons they’ve learnt about themselves and their businesses
- The challenges they’ve recently faced
- How they’ve navigated their businesses during these times
- The unanticipated silver linings that have come from this time