The last week has been very uncertain and uncomfortable. Our thoughts are with EVERY dietitian because most of us have had our business, work and home life affected by the recent changes in our world due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How are you feeling? We really hope somehow you’ve found some moments of calm and positivity with everything that’s going on.
Now is the time for adaptation and creativity. We’re working our tails off to ensure you keep up-to-date with nutrition news and digital tools to help you adapt. This podcast episode is the best place to start.
In this episode:
- Self-care routine at home and at work plus virtual lunches
- Tips for working from home (WFH)
- Shout out to the heroes on the front line: those working in healthcare, supermarkets, food suppliers, couriers, pharmacies and those in self-isolation to do their part right now – we’re incredibly grateful.
- The tools we use for digital communications and to adapt
- Tell us what kind of content you want and how we can help you adapt right now – join our Facebook group or follow us on Instagram to contribute.
- Resilience project gratitude journal
- Zoom meeting for smaller groups and zoom webinar for larger presentations
- Zoom virtual background instructions
- Canva to create graphics
- Quicktime on mac or loom on PC for screen sharing and training videos
- Asana is great for checklists, Trello is great for project management and Slack is great for keeping track of all conversations and comments around a topic or project
- Pat Flynn’s Smart from Scratch course is FREE for a limited time only
- Click here to download our full podcast resources guide
- Please tell us what kind of content you want and how we can help you adapt right now – join our Facebook group or follow us on Instagram to contribute.