Amanda Clark is the founder of Great Ideas in Nutrition, an award winning practice of dietitian, nutritionists and exercise physiologists, on the Gold Coast, Australia. Amanda is also the creator of internationally famous Portion Perfection – designed for women, men and children. In this podcast, we discuss her journey as a successful business owner and leader, not only in Australia but also in the USA.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Amanda decided to be a dietitian – and why we are glad she joined the profession!
- Early days and Amanda’s first store front
- The inspiration behind Portion Perfection
- What Amanda has learnt from running a successful business, including publishing and expanding in the USA
- Tips for success in business: realism, persistence and resilience
- Listen to Amanda’s new podcast: Beyond Bariatric Surgery (click here)
- Visit Great Ideas in Nutrition