Joel Feren is an APD and the director and principal dietitian at Hearty Nutrition in Melbourne, Australia. He’s also a spokesperson for the DAA, a blogger and is regularly invited to comment to the media on nutrition issues. You may know Joel as ‘the apron guy’ and/or the creator of the ‘get your man in the kitchen’ campaign. Joel is on the show today to share his mission as a dietitian and tell us more about his work.
Hosted by Kate Agnew, we discuss:
– All about #getyourmaninthekitchen
– What sparked Joel’s interest in men’s health and nutrition
– Joel’s advice for you if you want to make a similar impact: Find your WHY, get out and do it and learn from your mistakes
– Joel’s new YouTube channel: Dudes Talk Nutrition, in collaboration with Andy from Toronto
– Joel’s approach to nutrition and exercise and how we can bring about change by reframing our nutrition messages
– The inside scoop on Joel’s Masterchef audition and his call for the next dietitian-duo on My Kitchen Rules
– Joel’s writing style and how he likes to spend his free time
Click here to visit Dudes Talk Nutrition Facebook page. Follow the prompts to view and subscribe to their YouTube channel.
Click here to connect with Joel on Facebook
Visit Joel’s website: The Nutrition Guy
Follow Joel on Instagram: @the_nutritionguy