Heather Neal empowers dietitians and nutrition professionals to take their career into their own hands and turn your dreams into reality. Advocating for nutrition entrepreneurs, Heather is the founder of the RD Entrepreneur Symposium and Dietitian HQ. From free resources to business training, Dietitian HQ is helping individuals turn their passion into a profitable business.
In this episode, we discuss
- Heather’s experiences with food sensitivities in babies and kids
- The importance of personal connection to your work
- The importance of mentorship and ongoing support
- How to take your career into your own hands and turn it into the job of your dreams
And so much more
Visit dietitianhq.com for free resources and more information on the RD Entrepreneur Symposium or Society coaching and mastermind.
- Join the Dietitian HQ Community Facebook