There are many ways to find nutrition and dietetic jobs. The websites below would be a great first place to look.
• Dietitians Association of Australia
Dietitians with full APD status are eligible to become a New Zealand registered dietitian via mutual recognition and vice versa. Refer here for more information
The Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) and nine of the ten provincial dietetic regulatory bodies of Canada, referred to as the Alliance of Canadian Dietetic Regulatory Bodies (Alliance), have entered into a Charter to mutually recognise dietitians who are registered or credentialed in Australia and Canada. Refer here for more information
– You can create a Seek profile to help employers find you
– You can create a JobMail where you will get a daily email with a list of new jobs that match your criteria
– You can search for jobs
• Government department websites
• Recruitment agencies to work in the UK
1. It’s also important to have a wide and varied professional network as many locum jobs are filled by word of mouth.
Here are some suggestions to broaden your professional network:
– Attend seminars and conferences
– Shadow other dietitians for the day
– Become a member of your state DAA branch
2. Add your name to locum lists.
Refer to this link for more information on how to add your name to locum lists.