The value of your email database
Are you using email marketing to communicate with your clients this Gut Health Month? If not, it could be the tool you’ve been looking for to help you achieve your business goals in 2023.
February is a time when many people seek support from a dietitian to help them achieve their health and nutrition goals for the year ahead – and using email marketing is a great way to communicate and connect with active (and future) clients.
Using an email database, you can share:
• Gut healthy tips and tricks
• Patient resources (we have a whole library you can share!)
• Recipes to inspire them in the kitchen
And, most importantly, you can remind them that you’re always here to help them!
While there are many different platforms you can use to build your own email database, a great place to start is the marketing automation platform Mailchimp. Click here to learn how to:
1. Build a database
2. Create a branded opt-in pop-up form for your website to collect new email addresses
3. Use social platforms like Instagram or facebook advertising to drive traffic to your website
You can read more about how to build an email list here.
Privacy laws are an important part of managing an email database, so always make sure your database supplier has this covered in their terms and conditions.