Welcome to Gut Health Month: an entire month to talk and learn about nutrition and gut health so Australians can feel better – from the inside out.
With 1 in 2 Aussies experiencing gut health issues (1), Gut Health Month will give you the latest professional development in gut health science to help you meet the growing consumer demand for gut health nutrition support. As we know, Dietitians play a key role in helping consumers change their food and nutrition habits to minimise uncomfortable gut-related symptoms – or better yet, resolve them altogether.
Gut Health Month is your opportunity to:
- Learn the latest in gut health science through our FREE professional development opportunities
- Raise the voice of dietitians as key players in helping consumers take control of their gut health, and
- Empower consumers to take a proactive approach in improving their gut health with trusted, practical and shareable education and interventions.
The theme for our 2023 campaign is: Eat your way to wellness.
The end goal? It’s two-fold! We want to:
1. Help you flourish as a gut health dietitian
2. Raise the profile of the dietetic profession as the nutrition experts in the gut health space
How can I get involved?
We’d love for you to get involved and spread the gut health message with your colleagues, patients, family and friends. Inside our Dietitian Toolkit you’ll find some examples to get your creative juices flowing along with other helpful resources!
Gut Health Month® 2023 is supported by: