We are looking forward to hosting you at Dietitians Unite on
26 Oct 2020 in Melbourne.
Action required by COB 1 Sep:
Within this form, you will be prompted to please:
- Send us any materials you will use on the day as soon as possible so the advisory board can review (eg satchel inserts, product nutrition information, exhibit table flyers). If materials are not yet finalised, please send the draft version.
- Send us your brand logo, not company logo
- Complete the indemnity waiver form if you are providing food samples at your exhibit table and/or attendee bag (or on the menu)
- Read the exhibitor guidelines from the venue and let Dietitian Connection know if you have any questions – note electrical items need to be tagged and tested
- Register your team members who are attending Dietitians Unite – please see information below.
Note: You don’t have to complete the form all at once, you have the ability to edit the form at a later date.
You have two complimentary tickets in your sponsorship package if you are exhibiting (One complimentary ticket if you are not exhibiting, and instead including a product sample in attendee bag). Please register here and use the code DU2020sponsor. For additional tickets, please purchase here.
Information for Shipping – Satchel inserts and/or exhibit material
Please send 350 items (and if required, any exhibit materials e.g. banners) to arrive ON Thursday 22 Oct between hours of 0800 and 1600 (deliveries will not be accepted prior).
Note 350 is an estimate number of attendees at this point in time. Please feel free to contact us closer to the time for an update on numbers.
Please complete and attach this Courier Label and stick on the package. Please ensure you Label boxes eg 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc.
Please clearly mark your boxes as “satchel insert” or “exhibition material”
- You will have a 1.8 m trestle table with tablecloth and 2 chairs. You are welcome to bring 1-2 display banners, provided they fit within the 1.8m space.
- Bump in is from 7 am and bump out from 3.45 – 4.15 pm.
- Break times are to be confirmed but likely to be the following: Morning tea 10.15-10.45; Lunch 12.30-1.30; Afternoon tea 3.00-3.45. Breakfast session will be 7.30-8.30. You are welcome to bump in at 7 before breakfast, or in time for registration or morning tea, it’s entirely up to you
- If you’d like to send your exhibit items to the venue ahead of time, please send via courier to arrive ON Thursday 22 Oct between hours of 0800 and 1600 (deliveries will not be accepted prior).
- Please clearly mark the box as “EXHIBITION MATERIAL” and use the COURIER LABEL.
Attendee bag / satchel information:
- Exhibitors have the option of including 1x flyer/written resource OR 1x product in the attendee bag.
- Please note: samples cannot be greater than 1L in volume and needs to be a shelf-stable product.
- If you’d like your product or flyer to be included in the bag, please send this via courier to arrive ON Thursday 22 Oct between hours of 0800 and 1600 (deliveries will not be accepted prior).
- Please clearly mark the box as “SATCHEL INSERT” and use the COURIER LABEL.
Please visit here to book accommodation at the Crown Promenade Melbourne: https://book.passkey.com/go/DCNC2020
Or call central reservations team on the below contact details:
|Crown Promenade Melbourne|
|Tel:||+61 3 9292 6688|
|Toll Free:||1800 776 612 (within Australia only)|
On the day:
- Please visit here for map of the Crown complex and here for parking information. Car park rates can be found here.
- The exhibitor area will be in the exhibition hall on the ground floor of the Crown Conference Centre. Access via Crown Promenade, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank. If you are dropping off exhibit materials please use Loading Dock 3 which is half way along Whiteman Street on the right, just after the set of traffic lights coming from the Clarendon Street end.
- Your exhibition table / space will be clearly marked.
- Please refer to Bump-in and Bump-out times above.
- Click here to download the program.