mySymptoms is a food and symptom tracker that aims to provide insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. mySymptoms can be used for recording, tracking and analysing symptoms associated with IBS, food intolerance, heartburn, Crohn’s Disease, eczema, asthma, allergies, diarrhoea, vomiting, nausea, headaches, bloating or any other symptom you wish to record.
Simply record your food, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietitian with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medication, stress, exercise ect. by generating a PDF report of your diary for printing or sharing via email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
– Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, other activities and notes
– Record any symptoms you experience
– Record your energy, sleep quality and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
– View and modify your diary entries
– Create and modify your own symptoms
– Export your food diary as a PDF
Available for purchase from the iTunes App Store.