The iCookbook Diabetic team of registered dietitians and accredited food experts selected recipes that use readily accessible (and affordable) ingredients. The recipes will inspire you and help solve your everyday problem of healthy meal selection for your diabetic diet.
More than just recipes, iCookbook Diabetic is a complete cooking solution for your kitchen.
– Voice commands. Using the hands free voice command, cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad or iPhone screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes, and more.
– Prepare Mode: The prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe a cook can read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
– Stir it up! Feeling adventurous? Press Stir and iCookbook Diabetic offers a selection of randomly chosen recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria.
– My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of iCookbook Diabetic favourite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
– Network with friends and family. Share on Facebook, or email any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
– Printing. Print recipes to any AirPrint compatible printer.
– Personalise the recipes. Everyone likes to put their own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments.
– Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
– Shopping list. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
– Add your own recipe. You can easily add your own recipes so you never lose your favourite recipes. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe or even share your personal favourite through email.
– Articles. Discover informative articles written by registered dietitians and other experts in the field of diabetes and nutrition.
Available for download from the iTunes App Store.