this=that: a life-size photo guide to food serves: revised and expanded (2011)
If you want a no-fuss approach to eating well for a better body and health, then you’ve found it. I promise you won’t be disappointed. This is the best photographic visual portion guide you will ever find.
Want a quick no-fuss approach to great nutrition and weight control by enjoying everyday foods?
Want to stop counting calories? Get this book!
With the help of real life-size food photos, you’ll see which foods to have more or less of for better health and body shape with this award winning book.
Inside, you’ll find an easy-to-use format of life-size images divided into different food sections. This book is big. It’s about 225 mm x 310 mm in size and the weight is close to 1.6 kg.
- This new version is a bumper 261 pages long.
- Inside more than 400 life-size food and drink photos are included. The original version had just over 300 images.
- Almost 500 foods and drinks in total are featured in seven main sections.
- A new section about flavours and drinks has been added.
- A weekly totals guide has been created to give you even more flexibility.
- At the back is a food composition table with protein, fat, carbohydrate, alcohol and energy values for all foods and drinks featured. You don’t need to use these tables to use the book. The whole idea of this book is that you can and will throw away any need to calorie count by simply by checking your serves against the life-size photos.
- Additional images and information about health protective vegetables (vitamin A rich, brassica and folate rich) in line with draft nutrition updates from the National Health &Medical Research Council.
We photographed real foods without any packaging or branding. The images in this book are timeless.