Do you have a love-hate relationship with food? Do you regularly deprive yourself, succumb to temptation, feel guilty, and then start the process all over again? If so, you need this book. After twenty years of yo-yo dieting, physician Michelle May discovered a peaceful, joyful relationship with food. With down-to-earth language and uncommon sense, she offers a rare prescription for optimal health of the body, mind, heart, and spirit. Dr. May will help you:
- – Stop obsessing about food and start loving it
- – Resolve mindless and emotional eating
- – Rediscover when, what, and how much to eat without restrictive rules
- – Learn the truth about nutrition in clear and practical terms
- – Stop using exercise as punishment for eating
- – Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love—without guilt or bingeing
- – Develop powerful patterns of thinking to live the balanced, vibrant life you desire
About the Author:
Michelle May, M. D., a recovered yo-yo dieter and founder of the award-winning Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops and Facilitator Training Program, (www.amihungry.com) shares deep insights and a compassionate, constructive approach to living a vibrant, healthy life. Dr. May will guide you out of the food-focused, diet-driven downward spiral that leads you to eat, repent, and repeat. She offers a powerful alternative: end your love-hate relationship with food and start eating mindfully and joyfully.
Watch a 1 minute book trailer about Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: Click HERE
Download Chapter One of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat FREE: Click HERE
Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat received seven publishing awards including Best Health Book, Best Self-Help, Best Nutrition, and Best Body-Mind-Spirit Book!