Webinars • Paid Webinars
Please note professional development hours are applicable for Australian Continuing Education Requirements.
Canva is an online, free design platform that enables you to create great graphics, images and documents with easy to use templates and design tools. We all know the power of great visual design in business, but how can you achieve that if you are on a shoestring budget?! Canva is the answer! This webinar will cover a wide range of Canva basics as well as more advanced tips.
Webinar participants will:
1. Gain an understanding on how to navigate Canva
2. Learn how to create a Facebook Cover image
3. Learn how to create an A4 document
4. Learn how to create a custom size image or document
5. Learn how to download your design for use online or printing
6. Develop insight into strategies to use Canva efficiently
Yvette Howe B.Bus, With experience in health administration and marketing roles in both the public and private sectors, Yvette joined the Maida Learning team in 2014 and enjoys delivering practical, relevant business education, resources and support for allied health practitioners. As a self-appointed Canva ambassador, Yvette loves sharing.
Dietitian Day – Joanna McMillan
Instagram is Australia’s fastest growing and most engaging social media network. If you own a …
Dietitian Day – Sue Shepherd
The fine print: Excludes live webinars; you will gain access to the recording within the …