Introducing your new marketing team: social media. That’s right – social media can work incredibly hard for you, promoting your brand and expanding your audience, if you know how to manage it to maximum impact.
Dr Tim Crowe has built a following of thousands for his own social media identities, and is a master at the art of making social media work to his advantage. In this DC webinar, he’ll teach you how to develop a strong online presence, plan & deliver engaging content — and contribute with confidence to nutrition conversations happening on social media.
You’ll walk away with the tools you need to immediately improve your social marketing.
- Get up to speed on the most popular social media platforms
- Learn how to make your social media content engaging
- Recognise the characteristics of an engaging science communicator
- Understand what makes a headline “clickable”
- Become familiar with the fundamentals of content planning
Tim Crowe is an Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian who has spent most of his career in the world of university nutrition teaching and research. He now works chiefly as a freelance health and medical writer and scientific consultant. He has an active media profile and a large social media following through his Thinking Nutrition blog and Facebook page.