This recording expires on the 26th of November at 5pm (Syd/Melb time).
CEU certificate/certificate of attendance: 3.5 CE credit available from CDR. To obtain your certificate, click the ‘Get it now’ button and follow the prompts to register. Then go to your Dashboard on your Dietitian Connection account and download the certificate for this webinar.
Join us for this half-day online symposium presented by leading dietitians to learn the latest on nutrition for pregnancy, fussy eating, gut health and change-provoking conversations – plus, you’ll earn 3.5 hours of CPD (CPEU from CDR)!
- Complementary virtual yoga class to kickstart the morning with dietitian and yoga teacher Fiona Sutherland
- Nutrition for pregnancy: What you need to know with Melanie McGrice, supported by The a2 Milk Company
- Overcoming fussy eating throughout childhood: putting enjoyment back into eating with Amy Lovell, supported by Nutricia
- How to have conversations with clients that actually lead to change with Lyndi Cohen
- Gut and mood: Practical dietary applications to support patient gut & mental health with Nicole Dynan
- The science vs the hype of gut health with Joanna McMillan
CPD/CEU hours are applicable for Australian and New Zealand dietitians. 3.5 CPEU credits are available for USA dietitians. Check your local country requirements to see if you can claim for continuing education.