Webinars • Paid Webinars
Dietitian Connection can help steer you in the right direction with our How to get that job webinar series.
Previously a live event; 100% of students rated the workshop as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’, with more than 65% rating it as excellent.
• Performing under pressure: intense interview preparation, including mock interview practice, to help you ace those tough questions
• Communicating like a champion: ensuring any job-related communications showcase you in your best light, from cover letters to applications, to phone calls of inquiry and followup
• Creating a compelling brand story: identifying your unique strengths, and presenting them in a compelling and consistent matter to potential employers
• Identifying your career path: determining what jobs are best suited for your ability, for where you want to go and for the current job market conditions
• Leveraging your network: maximising professional networking tools so that you can cast a wider net of opportunities – and enable others to help you find that job
…and much more.
This series is presented by our founder and director: Maree Ferguson, along with Rhiannon Barnes: Program Manager Clinical Education & Training, Queensland. Their combined years of experience – and strong track records of professional success and advancement – will be at your disposal, as you build the framework for your next career move.