Pre-sale now available with $0 joining fee. $29 per month. Once purchased, you’ll have access …
CPD hours are applicable for Australian and New Zealand dietitians.
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete this short survey, followed by the CPD Quiz – click here.
Have you always wanted to send an e-newsletter to your clients, but just don’t know where to start? Start with our FREE upcoming webinar, presented by us (Maree Ferguson and Kate Agnew) PLUS a special guest appearance from Charismatic psychologist Glenn Mackintosh. Learn how you can use this savvy tool to grow your business, gain new clients and provide a value-add to your existing clients. We’ve been using it for 5 years and have grown our audience to 7,500 nutrition leaders – learn how you, too, can do this.
Your session facilitators will:
- Introduce you to email marketing for dietitians
- Show you how email marketing can be used in a nutrition business
- Give tips on how to begin email marketing
- Showcase successful email marketing campaigns
- Describe how investing in email marketing can bring you returns for your nutrition business
- PLUS a case study from charismatic psychologist Glenn Mackintosh who has mastered email marketing in his business, Weight Management Psychology (as well as writing weekly to an email audience of over 15,000, Glenn also has a growing dietitians newsletter that we love!)
Presented by Maree Ferguson and Kate Agnew – Dietitian Connection (DC)
- DC has used email marketing as a primary communication vehicle since our inception 5 years ago
- We’ve grown our audience to over 7,500 nutrition leaders through this tactic
- We’ve sent hundreds of campaigns and have learned from our mistakes
- We constantly analyse our own data for effectiveness and feedback
- We stay abreast of trends in email marketing to remain cutting edge
Glenn has a great Dietitians newsletter where he shares free videos for Dietitians and their clients, upcoming professional development events and business opportunities for psychologically-minded dietitians – get connected here: http://eepurl.com/
Tired of spending your valuable time on projects that don’t seem to go anywhere? Frustrated …
Ian Eckersley covered the following topics: – What makes The Media (aka ̶The Beast”) tick. …