Please note professional development hours are applicable for Australian Continuing Education Requirements. Do you hear …
Professional development hours are applicable for Australian Continuing Education Requirements.
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete this short survey, followed by the CPD Quiz – click here.
Have you always wanted to send an e-newsletter to your clients, but just don’t know where to start? Start with our FREE upcoming webinar, presented by us (Maree Ferguson and Kate Agnew) PLUS a special guest appearance from Charismatic psychologist Glenn Mackintosh. Learn how you can use this savvy tool to grow your business, gain new clients and provide a value-add to your existing clients. We’ve been using it for 5 years and have grown our audience to 7,500 nutrition leaders – learn how you, too, can do this.
Your session facilitators will:
- Introduce you to email marketing for dietitians
- Show you how email marketing can be used in a nutrition business
- Give tips on how to begin email marketing
- Showcase successful email marketing campaigns
- Describe how investing in email marketing can bring you returns for your nutrition business
- PLUS a case study from charismatic psychologist Glenn Mackintosh who has mastered email marketing in his business, Weight Management Psychology.
Presented by Maree Ferguson and Kate Agnew – Dietitian Connection (DC)
- DC has used email marketing as a primary communication vehicle since our inception 5 years ago
- We’ve grown our audience to over 7,500 nutrition leaders through this tactic
- We’ve sent hundreds of campaigns and have learned from our mistakes
- We constantly analyse our own data for effectiveness and feedback
- We stay abreast of trends in email marketing to remain cutting edge
Speaker: Dr. Michelle May, founder of Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Programs and Training and author of the Eat …
Please note professional development hours are applicable for Australian Continuing Education Requirements. Nutritional management in …
Please note professional development hours are applicable for Australian Continuing Education Requirements. Teach your clients …