Many dietitians and nutritionists have a brand or business website or a blog.
But how do you know if your website is an effective marketing tool? Are you using the right data to get deep insights into how your customers and target audience are consuming your digital content?
Google Analytics is one of the best (and free) tools to maximise your online marketing efforts, but many dietitians lack the basic knowledge to move beyond just looking at visits to a website page.
In this webinar, you can join Gagan Batra from Think Search for a high impact training session on how to use Google Analytics to measure the right type of data to gain valuable business insights.
By listening to this webinar, you will learn:
• How to use Google Analytics to measure site traffic, user engagement and customer acquisition
• How to generate actionable reports about your web traffic
• Make more intelligent decisions about where to focus your marketing efforts
• How to find insights that will improve online performance?
• Helping you win the moments that matter, enabling better decisions
• Get a better ROI for your business
Gagan has many years of Google analytics experience, and has managed search and analytics accounts for some of the largest health and insurance clients in Australia including 12WBT, Weight Watchers, Bupa and NIB.