If you think your clients may benefit from a group program on developing healthy habits, why not refer into a Healthy Habits program developed by a Melbourne-based innovative dietitian Joey De Backer
It starts April 29th at Mornington Peninsula!!
1. Grade 2, fulltime permanent position – Werribee Mercy Hospital
2. Grade 2, fulltime permanent position – Bendigo Health
3. Private practice dietitian part time – Northside Clinic Allied (North Fitzroy)
Job of the month: FOODSERVICE CONSULTANT for an interventional study to be running for 3 years called the “Dairy and Fracture Study” facilitated by The University of Melbourne!
For those caring for patients post bariatric surgery, have a look at our very own Melbournian-based expert’s website for some great professional development opportunities in the area
1. Monash University Bookshop has an array of nutrition and dietetics textbooks of the latest edition for those who want to upgrade their 1997 Manual of Dietetic Practice 😉
2. Having just recently commenced the Masters of Dietetics course, check out the innovative approaches Victoria University is implementing to up skill their graduates in private practice! Link: http://www.vu.edu.au/courses/master-of-science-in-dietetics-smdn
3. Although The University of Melbourne does not have a dietetics course, that does not stop them from investing in nutrition research with expert research dietitians leading the way! Link: http://www.sustainable.unimelb.edu.au/content/pages/food-and-nutrition