Quick and simple (when you know how) ways to write blogs that help your business thrive
I know that blogging is something that caused me hours of stress. What to blog, when to blog, were people reading it, why did no one seem to notice, was I doing it ok, was there a better way to do this?
Imagine the feeling you’d have when you know that every blog you write connects with your audience. Is a topic they want to read about, it ticks all the SEO boxes (because you now know what SEO is all about – and it’s neither big nor scary), and prompts your audience to take an action dedicated to growing your business.
What about the feeling you’d have if you knew exactly what you were going to blog about for the next 3-6 months?
(I can tell you’re starting to day dream about what you’d do with all that stress-free down time! More time to spend in your business rather than on it, more time to do what YOU want to be doing).
In this worth-its-weight-in-gold course I’ll share my incredible blogging template, so you can draft out blogs in 10 minutes, and the equally valuable checklist to make sure you’ve ticked all the blogging nuggets of goodness. You’ll also learn:
- How ̶blogging” and business blogging differ (and why it’s essential to the success of your business that you know the difference)
- Why spending time on your blog is good time spent (and when it might not be)
- Who your audience is, and what they want from you
- What SEO is and how to simply appease the SEO gods
- How to maximise the sales potential from your blog