Many people with coeliac disease find it difficult to balance a gluten-free diet with a low GI diet. This books is a practical and easy-to-use guide that explains how to combine a gluten-free diet with low GI eating to enable you to eat healthily.
– Simple dietary guidelines for gluten-free and low GI eating,
– Low GI alternatives to common high GI foods
– How to find gluten-free products
– GI values for common gluten-free foods
– 100 simple and scrumptious recipes
This book is available online and from many good book stores.