Following the highly successful launch of our digital webinar series, FoodBytes and Dietitian Connection are very pleased to bring you two more webinars this year from leading experts in the digital and social media industries. We have secured two excellent speakers for these events so be sure to register and gain valuable skills in the area of digital marketing.
Each of these webinars are designed to equip you with invaluable skills, strategic advice and practical tips on how to use digital marketing to grow your business and professional profiles.
Webinar 1: Presenter – Tony Lee, Strategy Director at ntegrity agency
Are you a dietitian that knows that you need to ‘do more digital’, but don’t know how to get started? Are you struggling to gain traction with your digital channels? Do you not understand the health of your digital performance?
You’re not alone.
Truth is, many businesses struggle with the digital evolution because the rules have changed. In fact, there has been more change in the marketing landscape in the last 5 years than in the past 50 years.
Strategy Director of award-winning digital agency, ntegrity, will change the way you see, think and activate your digital brand.
By attending this webinar, you will:
• Understand the key differences between traditional marketing and digital marketing and prepare your business for the future
• Know how to best utilise each of your channels and how to align them with your customer’s decision journey for maximum effect.
• Learn how you can effectively engage your users to achieve the results you want
• See real life case studies how other brands have achieved great success using digital marketing
Don’t miss out! Be sure to sign up for this webinar on the 19th of October and take control of your digital marketing future.
Webinar 2: Presenter – Simon Blangiardo, Director at Straight Out Digital agency
Is your website working effectively to achieve your business objectives? Do you have the right measures set up to determine this? With more and more dietitians setting up nutrition blogs and websites to grow their careers, it is more important than ever to ensure that your website is set up properly so when your customers land there, they take an action that has a value in helping you grow your business.
Simon Blangiardo, Director of Straight out Digital, will present this engaging webinar where you will learn:
• How to ensure you have a responsive website designed to achieve conversions
• Understand the “why” behind your data – learn what to measure and how to use the data from your analytics
• Search Engine Optimisation basics – top tips and easy-to-implement SEO tricks to improve your organic search results
• Social integration of your website – how to move your customers from your social media platforms to a website landing page to take action
Don’t miss out! Be sure to sign up for this webinar on the 17th of November and get your website working harder for your business.