Friday 15 September, 9am – 5pm
Mercure Sydney, 820 George Street, Sydney
About Essentials of Foodservice event
Your opportunity to get up to speed on the latest foodservice information, presented exclusively by Dietitian Connection and Nutrition and Catering Consultancy. You’re invited to our annual symposium, rounding up the best of what’s new in foodservice.
Hear from industry-leading experts, gain practical tips and solutions, network with colleagues and walk away armed with the knowledge you need to remain on top of your game. Our topics this year cover a diverse range of interests applicable to the field, and include: strategies for sustainability; making the most of co-design; leveraging state-of-the-art cooking technology; and a room -service case study applicable to your own projects. Our esteemed speakers have been specially selected to contribute a unique approach to advancing foodservice, and include Luke Mangan, Carol Rothschild, Dr. Tobias Andreasson, Carmel Lazarus, Brian Lennox and Dr. Karen Abbey. Read about our speakers here.
Call for abstracts
Dietitian Connection and Nutrition and Catering Consultancy invite the submission of abstracts for consideration for a 20 minute oral presentation. If selected, you will receive complimentary registration to the event.
- To share information, solutions and demonstrated outcomes to problems encountered in the foodservice setting
- To showcase practical innovations in the area of Foodservices
- To highlight foodservice research and programs
- Foodservice consultants
- Foodservice managers
- Foodservice staff
|Closing date of submission||Friday 30th June 2017|
|Notification of acceptance||Monday 10 July 2017|
1. Authors’ names should be detailed with the name of the presenting author(s) underlined.
2. Include full contact details of the presenting author(s) including, phone, email & postal address)
3. Abstract should be no more than 300 words (total) using the headings below
4. All abstracts must be submitted via email to:
Dr Maree Ferguson
Director, Dietitian Connection
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 0477 185 067
Please note: The decision of the panel in the selection of abstracts will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.