Exclusive offers for Dietitian Connection members
Coeliac Queensland Health Professional Membership
Coeliac Queensland is pleased to offer members of Dietitian Connection a significant discount off our Health Professional Membership. The normal fee is $75 annually, however Coeliac Queensland wish to offer 30% off the annual membership fee, reducing the membership fee to only $50.
The website link to the membership area is http://qld.coeliac.org.au/dchp-membership. The application can be done online or the form can be downloaded.
Benefits of membership
Make the most of your membership by fully utilising your member benefits. All health professional members receive the following:
– Ingredient List booklet – easily identify if an ingredient is gluten free at a glance. Over 1,000 ingredients listed.
– Facts sheets – a variety of fact sheets to assist with planning a healthy gluten free diet for your patients including identifying gluten free foods, incorporating low GI foods, tips on getting enough fibre and more! You will receive a hard copy of each fact sheet and originals can be accessed through our online Members Area.
– Advertising discounts – receive discounts on advertising in our member e-newsletter, Against the Grain and on inserting brochures into our New Member Kits (Accredited Practising Dietitians only).
– Brochures and referral cards – encourage your patients to join Coeliac Queensland so that they can learn to identify gluten free foods for themselves and receive ongoing support for living with coeliac disease.
– Quarterly Professional member e-newsletter – keep up to date on the latest research and receive hints and tips for assisting your gluten free patients.
– Quarterly The Australian Coeliac magazine
– Bi-monthly member e-newsletter Against The Grain
– Discounted health seminars – receive discounted entry to any of the health professional seminars that are held by Coeliac Queensland.
– Exclusive online member’s area – A range of fact sheets and other member only resources are available in our new online Members Area.
Dietitian Connection is excited to announce its partnership with Examine.com. Examine.com is an independent, unbiased organization that investigates the actual scientific evidence on supplements and nutrition. They currently feature over 36,000 references to scientific papers.
Dietitian Connection is pleased to offer members a 20% discount on Examine’s brand new monthly research review – the Examine.com Research Digest (ERD). Analyzing 8 new nutrition studies every month, ERD is a must-have for any RD serious about keeping up to date with the latest research without having the time to delve into individual papers.
Please use the following special link to get 20% off: http://examine.com/refererd/dietitianconnection
Maggie Beer Products
We are excited to offer Dietitian Connection members 10% discount on all Maggie Beer Products orders.
Please enter the code DIETCON at checkout to receive this offer.
Remember to also sign up as a Maggie Beer Food Club Member before making any purchases, as shipping for Food Club members is free within Australia.
Dietitian Connection is also excited to announce its partnership with Learning ZoneXpress in America. Learning ZoneXpress is the premier source of “edu-taining” and award-winning nutrition education learning tools.
Their mission is to design, create and deliver innovative messages on life skills topics including nutrition, child development, wellness, and career and financial management. They offer a wide variety of affordable educational DVDs, videos, posters, games, incentives, and PowerPoint presentations. Dietitian Connection is pleased to offer members a 25% discount on all Learning ZoneXpress orders by entering the code DC25 at checkout. Some of the Learning ZoneXpress products that might be suitable to an Australian audience are listed under products in the Dietitian Connection website (reminder: you will need to be logged in). Click here to view the Learning ZoneXpress website.
FoodWorks® Professional is Australia’s foremost nutritional analysis software for dietitians and health care professionals.
For Dietitian Connection members who are self-employed in private practice, FoodWorks® Professional is offered at a specially discounted price:
FoodWorks Professional $700 (save $150)
FoodWorks Professional Upgrade $450 (save $100)
Healthy Food Guide
Our friends at Healthy Food Guide are offering a preferential subscription rate with a further 7% discount on the already reduced price, and taking your saving on the annual cover price to over 21%!
Dietitian Connection receives a small referral fee from some companies, which is used to improve the Dietitian Connection website for members.