Danone ANZ have an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Medical Nutrition Specialist as part of our talented Healthcare Nutrition (HCN) team based in Sydney. As a key responsibility in the role, you will promote and introduce the Metabolic portfolio to prescribers and customers with a focus to drive and achieve sales targets across the national territory.
You will provide medical, nutritional science, and market access expertise to develop and execute the metabolic strategy to efficiently achieve business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Metabolic and Ketogenic teams, key Dietitians, and HCPs involved in treating metabolic patients
- Ensure credible and accurate positioning of our products and services with a focus on efficiently driving our value proposition
- Work closely with marketing and regulatory teams and provide field and medical insights to the marketing strategy in conjunction with global initiatives
- Achieve sales targets for the country through identification of key decision-makers and promotion of products and services to them
- Develop and implement a bottom-up territory plan within the agreed top-down targets by effective implementation of the Metabolic strategy
- Support, motivate and coach the Nutrition Specialist reporting into this role
- Lead the medical affairs and market access components of products and service
- Lead innovative events, conferences, and other engagements for HCPs, key leaders, and patients
Refer to full job details at this link: