If you are passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the position for you!
Shield Healthcare is currently seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded Registered Dietitian to support our Fresno, CA sales office. We value the vital role of the Registered Dietitian, who provides a great patient and customer experience that results in the continued growth of our Enteral Nutrition Support Program.
As a Registered Dietitian, you will develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, referral sources and vendors. You will work with physicians and referral sources regarding the patient’s nutritional needs. You will educate families, caregivers, and patients on how to safely tube feed at home. Using your clinical nutrition expertise, you will function as an integral part of the patient’s care team while working to maximize revenue potential in key accounts.
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary (based on experience) PLUS commission AND car allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Eligible first day of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Working in conjunction with the Shield Sales Representative to maximize enteral sales potential in the territory.
- As a subject matter expert, provide recommendations, develop, test and implement nutrition education tools to be used in the field
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to increase Enteral business
- Work on outreach efforts to increase community knowledge of the SHC Enteral program
- Participate in community events and health fairs
- Current Registered Dietitian licensure
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Dietitian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell a service and promote a product line
- Ability to travel
- Computer literate
- Experience with enteral patients
Since 1957, Shield Healthcare has provided high-quality healthcare services while focusing on customer satisfaction and employee achievement. We are dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community while maintaining a 99% overall customer satisfaction rating.