Are you passionate about helping others? Are you determined to build strong relationships and work to positively influence and inspire clients to keep them coming back to reach their health goals?
We are seeking a highly driven, dedicated and reliable Accredited Practising Dietitian to join our team and work across our growing private practice in the Inner West and North Sydney.
The role will commence with a 2-3 days per week casual part-time position with potential to increase to full time. Practice locations are across the Inner West and North Sydney. A flexible working schedule is encouraged and days can be negotiated to meet the needs of the successful applicant with the ability to build a career that suits your lifestyle.
We value team building and have a lifetime commitment to learning. This role includes mentoring from an experienced private practice dietitian and accredited sports dietitian. Our aim is to support your interests and allow you to grow in areas you are passionate about. In addition, you will be supported with training in business development, sales and marketing for successful clinic growth and fulfilment.
- Seeing clients in a private practice setting to provide individual dietary assessment, tailored nutrition advice and ongoing support to achieve long term health and wellbeing goals
- Maintain patient notes using practice management software Best Practice and Health Kit
- Nutrition research and writing – newsletter, blogs and social media
- Develop and update nutrition resources for client education
- Business development activities and meetings
- Collaboration with other health professionals
- Professional development workshops and team building activities
- Full Accredited Practicing Dietitian status and a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Personal Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Valid drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Proficient skills in medical report writing and ability to keep accurate and high standard of client records using practice management programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to establish and maintain strong rapport with clients
- Highly organised, reliable and flexible
- Minimum 1 year experience in private practice (motivated and exceptional new graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Experience in the nutritional management of type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, cardiovascular disease and weight management
- Registered as a Medicare and DVA provider
- Experience working with practice management software – Healthkit and Best Practice
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please include:
- A cover letter outlining:
- Why you became a Dietitian
- Why this role appeals to you
- Why you are the right fit for this role
- An up to date resume
- An example of your previous work or create something to highlight any additional skills – this can be anything from an article, blog post, recipe, video ect
Please send your completed application to Michelle – [email protected].
For further information, please contact Michelle on 0425 208 222.
Applications will be checked as received so preference will be given to those who apply first.