Body Fusion is a private practice specialising in general nutrition, including but not limited to: weight-loss, diabetes and insulin resistance, heart disease, IBS, eating disorders, osteoarthritis, performing arts and sports nutrition.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dedicated and reliable Accredited Practising Dietitian to work in a specialist Osteoarthritis Clinic. For the right person, this will be an invaluable opportunity to have first hand experience working with a fantastic Allied health team to improve symptom management and health outcomes in this specialised population. Body Fusion is also looking to be more in alignment with this private Hospital on the North Shore to grow the program further to engage more participants and facilitate more services.
This is a contract position of 15-20 hours per week, with potential to increase. The job comes with an initial three (3) month trial period. Handover of clients and training provided.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for working in a collaborative team within the Osteoarthritis Clinic. The role will also require consulting to an existing established clientele at this hospital, 3 weekly presentations to outpatients plus managing the future on flow of clients into a private practice setting and program development. Strong consulting skills and communication will be key, as will working as a part of a team. Business skills would be desirable
Who is Body Fusion looking for?
We are looking for a focused and experienced Dietitian of approx. 2 years experience
- Recent dietetics experience with exposure to private practice experience preferred
- Initiative, enthusiasm, adaptability and ability to work independently as well as a solid team member
- Excellent written and oral communication, relationship, rapport/collaboration skills
- Strong time management, planning and organizing skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, plus attention to detail
- Highly flexible, ability to multi task and able to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to confidently lead and/or run group education sessions for adults
- Diligence to maintain current knowledge of evidence based nutrition and contemporary nutrition topics in the media
Essential Criteria Includes
- Bachelor or Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Full membership of DAA and APD status
- Professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Australian drivers license and reliable mode of transport
- Australian citizen or applicable visa
- Strong presentation/lecturing skills
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, written responses to selection criteria and university transcripts to [email protected] by Thursday 23rd March by 5pm.
Ashleigh Brunner – Business Owner, Dietitian and Sports Dietitian
APD & AN
0426 500 251