Ideal Nutrition is offering a full-time position to a dietitian with an interest in private practice, sports nutrition (particularly within strength and conditioning) and social media.
This role will involve working face-to-face and online with clients. The business is located within a powerlifting gym, so a portion of our clients are powerlifters. But our clients are a broad mix of athletes of all kinds and the general population as well.
You will be working alongside a team of four other dietitians, so there is a small team environment to bounce ideas off and learn from one another too.
In addition to seeing clients, producing blog and social media content is also part of the role since a large part of our marketing is done through these channels.
- Bachelor or Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Full membership of DAA and APD or provisional APD status
- A passion for sports nutrition and social media.
- Brisbane-based, or able to relocate to Brisbane.
- Familiar with Canva.
- Interest or experience in learning about websites/SEO.
- Interest in strength training.
- Personal experience with creating nutrition content on social media.
- 2+ years’ experience as a dietitian. Candidates with less experience will still be considered if they are a good fit.
Please send your CV and a brief (1 x A4 page maximum) cover letter introducing yourself (including your social handles if relevant) and addressing the above criteria to [email protected] – applications close midnight 15th August 2022.