An opportunity for an experienced dietitian to work with a wide range of stakeholders and across the supply chain as part of MLA’s Nutrition team.
Nutrition Manager – Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA)
Meat & Livestock Australia’s (MLA) purpose is to foster the long-term prosperity of the Australian red meat and livestock industry. We achieve this by delivering world-class research, development and marketing outcomes that benefit the Australian red meat and livestock industry and in turn, the community. The outcome of what we do, through collaboration with our stakeholders, contributes to producer profitability, sustainability and global competitiveness.
MLA’s Nutrition Program has a reputation for developing high quality nutrition resources and supporting nutrition research on the role of red meat in a healthy and sustainable diet.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced dietitian to join our team as MLA’s Nutrition Manager
In this permanent position, you will play a key role in delivering nutrition communications in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage development, implementation and evaluation of the MLA’s health professional communication campaigns.
- Manage and maintain MLAhealthymeals.com.au, including on-line content, analytics and production of assets.
- Project management, including contracts and budget.
- Assist the Senior Nutrition Manager to determine strategic directions and provide nutrition support to other MLA programs.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in nutrition and dietetics
- Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Experience managing nutrition communications programs
- Experience working in the food industry
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical, research and communication skills
Why work for MLA?
We aim to provide a modern and flexible work environment for our employees, complemented by benefits that promote overall employee wellbeing, including rebateable salary packaging, professional development, wellbeing events, rewards and recognition and a fun culture driven by our social club.
Apply now via the link below to view the full position description. Applications must include a resume and a cover letter (of no more than two pages) addressing the selection criteria. If you have questions in relation to the advertised position contact the Human Resources team by emailing [email protected]
Applications close: 10 December 2021