• Engage your passion for nutrition & represent leading infant nutrition products
• Focus on educating and promoting healthcare professionals about Nestlé’s infant nutrition products
• Explore your potential. Enjoy quality leadership. Be valued for your skills.
Due to an impending parental leave, we are now seeking a Nutrition Advisor to join our Infant team. You will look after South Australia and Northern Territory, being based in Adelaide, South Australia.
In this role, you will be have full responsibility for:
· Building the image of infant nutrition products within this region.
· Be the subject matter expert for a range of paediatric healthcare professionals (HCPs) within the hospital, pharmacy and medical channels
· Guide/educate HCPs on innovative scientific concepts and new developments in infant nutrition.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a self-motivated, professionally-presented Dietitian to be part of our national nutrition advisory team. Your ability to communicate effectively at all levels will ensure healthcare professionals warm to you as you gain their trust as an expert in this dynamic field. As a result, you’ll be able to identify and convert opportunities within hospital and community health settings into HCPs’ recommendations.
We’d love to hear from candidates who will ideally have a proven track record in the field of nutrition, with a tertiary qualification in Nutrition/Dietetics or Health Sciences. Equally important, is your enthusiasm and passion for our products and commitment to building long-lasting business relationships. Additionally, experience within a sales or business development role will be advantageous.
In return, you’ll develop your account management skills as you represent scientifically-proven products in a large and competitive market, enjoy excellent rewards for your achievements and have the support, training & career progression prospects.
This position requires a current driver’s license and package includes a company vehicle as some regional travel will be required.