Infant Nutrition is the cornerstone of the Nestlé business worldwide, which began over 150 years ago in Switzerland where founder Henri Nestlé made the first infant formula to help nourish and save infants. Today, Infant Nutrition is a major pillar for Nestlé, and we are still at the forefront of science and knowledge in this area, as pioneers in this field.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Nestlé Infant Nutrition team as a Nutrition Advisor based in Adelaide on a 12-month fixed term contract. Your role includes actively building relationships and influencing Health Care Professionals (HCPs) within our South Australia and Northern Territory region, generating demand for our brands (when breastfeeding is not possible), to be the trusted and recognized leader in early life nutrition.
We are seeking a self-motivated, professionally presented Dietitian and/or Nutrition qualified professional to be part of our National Nutrition Advisor team. Your ability to communicate effectively at all levels will ensure healthcare professionals warm to you as you gain their trust as an expert in this dynamic field.
A day in the life of…
Reporting directly to our State Nutrition Manager, in this role, as the subject matter expert for a range of paediatric HCPs within the community and hospital channels you will be responsible for:
- Covering a database of HCPs in South Australia and Northern territory regions independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
• Identifying, engaging and managing relationships with key Health Care Professionals (HCPs) using a variety of engagement channels
• Convince our HCPs on innovative scientific concepts and new developments in infant nutrition, our heritage and science leadership in Nutrition and the superiority of our products with respect to nutrition,quality and value
• You will be knowledgeable on the nutrition category and walk the talk as a true brand ambassador
• You will bring our HCPs along the advocacy journey from supporter to endorser to advocates – gain recommendation of our brands to non-breastfed babies
• You will manage hospital accounts ensuring ranging of our products
• Your role will be key to building the image of infant nutrition products within this region.
• You will organise education events with health care professionals on topics related to infant nutrition.
What will make you successful
• Ideally you will have a completed tertiary qualification in Nutrition/Dietetics or Health Sciences.
• Accredited Practicing Dietitian desirable
• You will have strong knowledge in paediatric nutrition.
• Advanced practical nutritional skills and knowledge and experience in detailing nutrition/pharmaceutical products desirable.
• You will follow ethical principles and be respectful for Nestle’s values and culture
• You will have proven ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of health care professionals
• You will be enthusiastic and passionate for our products and commitment to building long-lasting business relationships.
• Applicants must have full Australian working rights
• You must also hold a valid Australian driver’s licence
• Personalised development support
• Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and health insurance discounts
• Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
• Paid parental and partner leave
• Purchase Leave Scheme
• Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
• Discounted gym memberships
• Discounted Nestlé products
• Salary Sacrifice to Superannuation
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realise your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference to millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website Nestlé Australia Home | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
COVID-19 vaccination may be required to perform this role, based on the Public Health Orders applicable in some States and Territories and/or conditions of premises entry set by our customers. You will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical exemption as part of our recruitment process.