SP Health is seeking an optimistic and energised team member to join our member service team.
This full-time role is a member services and support role. The role is focused on responding proactively and retroactively to the varied enquiries and requests for support and advice from our members (consumers and business partners and their consumers) who are using our range of online health and wellness platforms.
- Provide exceptional member service driven by focus and attention to detail
- Respond to member correspondence in a positive, timely and engaging manner including Zendesk tickets, phone calls and live chat.
- Genuine passion for helping people and improving the lives of others.
- Have a warm and welcoming phone manner.
- Communicate efficiently and clearly with members on SP Health platforms e.g. community forums, Facebook groups and help centre articles.
- Accurately process, record and track tasks for all products and services.
- Liaise with external partners to provide member services support.
- Represent the company in a professional and polite manner.
- 1-2 year’s experience in customer service
- Background in nutrition and wellbeing advantageous
- Experience in Zendesk
- Proactive with a focus on the members’ needs in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong admin skills – you will be processing orders and ensuring all relevant information is up to date in the database so it’s essential you have high levels of attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work well within a busy team environment
- Must be fluent English
Online & Health business who are committed to “credible health” and have partnerships with some of the best names in consumer health and wellness in Australia, the US and UK.
We are passionate about changing people’s lives by making a positive impact on their health. This passion – combined with our digital expertise – has led us to become a proud leader in delivering online solutions to a global portfolio of trusted consumer brands in the weight loss, fitness and wellness space.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position at SP Health, please complete the following:
- Cover Letter
Email the above to:
Sean Edwards (Member Service Team Lead – SP Health)
Email: [email protected]