In conjunction with the Head of Medical Affairs and Market Access (MAMA) and the wider MAMA team this role will provide medical, scientific and market access knowledge and expertise to develop, drive and execute Danone’s ANZ’s business strategy and meet business objectives. Through effective translation of medical, nutrition, health care and market access knowledge they will facilitate demand generation and create business opportunities whilst ensuring credible and accurate positioning of our products and services.
This role has two main priorities; Medical Affairs where you will focus on out Memory related products, and Market Access where you will work across all of our specialised nutrition portfolio. You will have to work in an agile manner to bring strategic, big picture thinking to both areas.
Responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Drive the value of the Medical Affairs and Market Access team as being a key success factor to meet business objectives and ensure credibility by displaying scientific thought leadership
- Develop claims and other scientific documents that are based on current, published evidence to ensure credibility and appropriate substantiation for the purpose they are intended in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Create high quality, engaging and innovative education plans that are in-line with the business strategy and can be leveraged on a number of platforms including digital
- Lead strategic events such as round table talks, conferences and other HCP and KOL engagements
- Create and execute an effective external stakeholder engagement plan including identifying and profiling of KOL’s
- Drive a research culture that includes real world evidence and evaluation of research proposals to make effective commercial decisions
- Lead/co-lead the Market Access strategy for ANZ via a strategic and collaborative approach with the business
This role can be based at either our head office in Sydney or working fully remote in Melbourne.
This role would suit an individual who enjoys a varied workload. With a number of key priorities, you will be able to strategically split your time to deliver strategic commercial outcomes for the business whilst collaborating with the wider team to provide support and guidance to other team members. You will thrive on advocating for life changing products and further developing Danone’s credibility in the Healthcare Nutrition space.
Ideally you will have:
- 5 years demonstrable experience in a healthcare, pharmaceutical, nutrition, or research setting
- Degree qualified in a relevant science related course
- Able to translate nutritional scientific knowledge effectively to various stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing market access strategies delivering a positive result
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in an agile way with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and relationship skills both internally and externally from the business