Full time – 80 hours per fortnight
Grade 1 Dietitian
Great staff benefits
Alfred Health Nutrition is seeking a Grade 1 Dietitian to join a busy clinical department.
The Alfred Nutrition Department offers nutrition services across Alfred, Caulfield and Sandringham Hospitals campuses, providing a full range of clinical nutrition services. The department has innovative nutrition education and quality assurance programs. This position will work across multiple campuses of Alfred Health. Clinical workload may vary but is likely to be acute general medical inpatients and possibly some outpatient clinics.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Skills in the assessment and nutritional management of patients
- Experience in enteral nutrition management
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in nutrition education and basic computer skills
- Experience in a hospital setting is desirable
- Eligibility for membership of DA and APD credentialed