Are you looking for an incredible experience, to make new friends and be a part of an innovative health promotion/nutrition business? This could be the experience you need in the early stages of your career.
Foost is a passionate nutrition education health promotion company, inspiring everyone, everywhere to enjoy fruits & vegetables and live happier, healthier lives. We create happy family mealtimes through Positive Food Education.
Our core values are:
- Eat Colourful
- Keep it simple
- Just be nice
What’s On Offer?
Foost has two unpaid internships available and is looking for passionate, dynamic, hard working, high achieving interns to join our team. This internship is a 4-6 month commitment, working one day a week (approx 5 hours per day). Based out of our offices in Mount Waverley on a weekday, with occasional weekend events work in a variety of interesting places!
We have two internship opportunities available for Foost Nutrition Events Administration Interns. (note: we are also hiring one Foost Nutrition Communications Intern, see other ad).
What will you get from a Foost internship?
In this role you will:
- Gain real and invaluable hands-on experience in all aspects of a health promotion and nutrition business. You will definitely do more than make coffee and file papers!
- Work with a dynamic, passionate team of people on a mission to make Australian families healthier and happier
- Be mentored by Foost founder and leading non-diet dietitian, Kate Wengier and her team of dietitians and nutritionists
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Opportunity for interstate travel while running events
What do interns do every day?
This internship takes you on a learning journey through all aspects of the business. You will find yourself working on a variety of projects both individually and collaboratively, executing and improving business processes on a day-to-day basis.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide administrative support for events
- Deliver customer fulfillment
- Have the opportunity to present workshops, including Smoothie Bikes and Kids’ Cooking events
- Manage event staff and ensure participants have a great Foost experience
Is this how your teachers, supervisors, friends and colleagues describe you?
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Determined and resilient
- Able to interact with a diverse range of people; both customers and colleagues
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- Enjoys working with children
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy; especially Office, Gmail and other Cloud Applications
- Independent worker
- Honest and ethically minded
If this sounds like an opportunity written just for you please email an application to [email protected]
Applications should include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you want to intern with Foost
- Tell us; If you were the successful candidate, what are you most looking forward to in this role?
Applications close July 31st at 5pm.
Internships start early August, 2019.