Do you have an interest in nutrition and communication? Are you looking for an incredible experience; to make new friends and be a part of an innovative Health Promotion/nutrition business? This could be the experience you need to launch your career.
Foost is a passionate nutrition education health promotion company, inspiring everyone, everywhere to enjoy fruits & vegetables and live happier, healthier lives. We create happy family mealtimes through Positive Food Education.
Our core values are:
- Eat Colourful
- Keep it simple
- Just be nice
What’s On Offer?
Foost has one unpaid Nutrition Communications Internship available and is looking for passionate, dynamic, hard working, high achieving intern to join our team. This internship is a 4-6 month commitment, working one day a week (approx 5 hours per day). Based out of our offices in Mount Waverley on one weekday, with occasional weekend events work in a variety of interesting places!
We have one internship opportunity available for Foost Nutrition Communications Intern. (note: we are also hiring two Foost Events Administration Interns, see other ad).
What will you get from a Foost internship?
In this role you will:
- Gain real and invaluable hands-on experience in all aspects of a health promotion and nutrition business. You will definitely do more than make coffee and file papers!
- Work with a dynamic, passionate team of people on a mission to make Australian families healthier and happier
- Be mentored by Foost founder and leading non-diet dietitian, Kate Wengier and her team of dietitians and nutritionists
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Opportunity for interstate travel while running events
What do interns do every day?
This internship takes you on a learning journey through the communications side of the business. You will find yourself working on a variety of projects both individually and collaboratively, executing and improving business processes on a day-to-day basis.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide administrative support
- Write, edit and upload content to website
- Write bi-monthly email newsletters
- Have the opportunity to present workshops, including Smoothie Bikes and Kids’ Cooking events
- Manage event staff and ensure participants have a great Foost experience
Is this how your teachers, supervisors, friends and colleagues describe you?
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Determined and resilient
- Able to interact with a diverse range of people; both customers and colleagues
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- Enjoys working with children
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy; especially Office, Gmail and other Cloud Applications
- Independent worker
- Honest and ethically minded
If this sounds like an opportunity written just for you please email an application to [email protected]
Applications should include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you want to intern with Foost
- Tell us; If you were hosting a dinner party for your mum, Rick Kausman and Pink!, what would you make?
Applications close July 31st at 5pm.
Internships start early August, 2019.