Fuel Your Life is looking an amazing Dietitian to work with our team and build upon an already established community position in the Riverina NSW.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a nationwide dietetics company in the Murray/Riverina towns of Wagga Wagga and Albury-Wondonga. The role is an established position shared between the two sites and will continue to grow in the direction and ambitions of the right applicant. If you are looking to be part of a supportive, innovative team of over 30 dietitian’s lead by Senior Practitioners with a range of experiences and specialties, then this is the role for you.
The successful applicant will commence early June and is currently 4-5 days a week. We encourage all senior dietitians and new graduates to apply as the role welcomes any level of experience and is fostered on support and growth.
The role will involve mostly community visits and some private practice clinics, providing one-on-one nutrition advice and support. This role is well established but will require a motivated, enthusiastic individual wanting to create their ideal position. The company has a strong focus on community engagement and advocacy for the profession and the company at large and hence will involve paid marketing to ensure the growth and longevity of the role.
Pay will be above award wage and will be commensurate with experience, skills and the value you can add to our dynamic team.
Fuel Your Life is fast becoming one of Australia’s leading provider of dietetic care and as such has recently won the 2018 Australian Small Business Champion Award for Best Health Improvement Service Business. Our team has a focus on achieving the best results for our clients and emphasising high quality care, and this has resulted in the significant growth and acknowledgement across Australia.
Our team has a strong focus on staff support and development; doing all we can to treat all practitioners across Australia (no matter how remote) as if the entire team is local. We do this in several ways, but from commencement you will have remote weekly (at minimum) contact with an experienced dietitian and manager, initial monthly face-to-face meetings and shadowing, monthly team PD sessions via Zoom conferencing, and much more. There are also significant opportunities for fast-tracked career advancement within the company for interested applicants commensurate with skills and experience.
- Must have a reliable car
- Enrolled in the APD program and be a Provisional or Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Full membership of Dietitians Association of Australia
- Self confident and a desire to learn
- Ability to engage with a range of clientele, practitioners and the wider community
- Comfortable working autonomously and capable of managing own workload, with remote support
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to $10M
- Registered Medicare and DVA provider
- A desire to learn, yet seek support when needed
- Capable awareness of practice software and computer literacy, in particular Healthkit
- Ability to respond to feedback in a dynamic work environment
- Proficient skills in report writing
- Eagerness to grow alongside the team
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before COB Friday 25th May.
- Please note – that interviews will be conducted prior to closing date and a successful applicant may be offered a position before closing date therefore we encourage early submissions.