A full time or part-time dietitian is required to contribute to and be part of the community – based, multidisciplinary health team to support consumers and carers to achieve an optimum level of health independence through:
- Comprehensive , co-ordinated and integrated multidisciplinary services,
- Provision of consumer –centred, goal directed care
- Provision of culturally competent care to community members from a broad range of backgrounds including our large refugee population.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of high quality, cost effective community-based Dietetics services.
- Contribute to meeting the program and area health team key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Barwon Health is a values based organisation and all staff demonstrates this in their work with clients, team members and community.
Click here for further information about the position and how to apply.