Ensure excellent customer service standards and customer satisfaction for baby nutritional care products in this Melbourne based role!
Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products and love making people healthier and happier?
Swisse Wellness could be it!
With over 40 years’ experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Global Wellness brand with over 3,000 team members across the Asia Pacific, North America and the EU. From our vitamins and supplements, to our Infant Milk Formulas and skincare ranges, when you work for Swisse, you are working across multiple wellness categories, full of premium quality products all formulated to help our customers ̶Celebrate Life Every Day”!
Since our acquisition in 2015 by Hong Kong listed infant formula company, Biostime (now Health & Happiness Group), we have become an integral part of the global H&H Group house of wellness brands. The H&H group brings the four international brands together to take on the journey of making people happier and healthier:
• Biostime, the global leader in premium infant nutrition and care industry;
• Swisse Wellness, Australia’s leading natural health and supplements brand;
• Healthy Times, baby’s favorite organic food since 1980’s in the U.S;
• Dodie, French institution since 1957 focusing on baby bottles and accessories.
Our team members love our wellness focus (onsite classes and mindfulness practice), flexible working hours, provided team lunches, breakfasts and healthy snacks, ‘CLED’ card rewards, global career opportunities and so much more!
Learn more about life at the H&H and Swisse LinkedIn pages!
- Ensure excellent customer service standards and customer satisfaction for baby nutritional care products (initially with Biostime infant formula), with professional and educational communication
- Support the Swisse customer service team with customer service enquiries
- Monitor customer phone calls, emails and social media, providing prompt, accurate and professional information, utilising expert qualifications, in line with H&H manner and standards.
- Applying Health Science degree knowledge to be proficient at pharmacovigilance
- Assist in developing and improving Standard Operational Procedures to ensure consistent functioning of the customer service team and inter-team processes
- Use expert knowledge to contribute to projects conducted by other teams
- Identify customer service challenges and risk and escalate to the Customer Service Manager and National Education Manager – Pediatric Nutrition.
- Support and/ or participate in external events e.g. conferences/seminars)
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of all customer queries on to the Swisse database, in accordance with the company’s written procedures and regulatory requirements
- Provide support to the wider business, such as Regulatory and Science, New Product Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, Marketing and Office Support teams
- Communicate Swisse brand by embracing and embodying Swisse culture
- Contribute to internal and external technical writing such as Standard Operational Procedures (SOP), standard consumer responses, consumer health and product communication
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Health Science degree in Dietetics
- Comprehensive knowledge of nutrients. Experience in pediatric nutrition specifically is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years customer service, retail or related experience, especially in communicating therapeutic product information
- Outstanding interpersonal and strong communication skills to build and maintain relationships with customers and consumers
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, precise attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task under challenging conditions
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment with a collaborative and proactive approach.
- Effective time management skills
- Willing to learn and grow within the company
- You must have a positive outlook, be reliable with a dedicated work ethic
- Be accountable and responsible for performance and improvement
- Implement and promote the Swisse culture and pledge for benchmark standards
Of vital importance is that you will be a solutions-orientated and self-motivated person who will possess an abundance of positivity, initiative and a passion for making People Healthier and Happier as well as demonstrate Swisse Wellness Team Spirit to ̶Celebrate Life Every Day!