The Pure Food Co is the largest provider of fortified nutrition within New Zealand and has recently expanded into Australia. We are looking for caring and talented individuals, who share our passion for a ‘food first’ approach to managing the nutritional needs of those that are most vulnerable
The Customer Manager will be part of a team focused on executing a strategy to acquire and care for new and current customers, with the objective of helping those that care for our elderly to provide a better quality of care, starting with better quality food.
The role requires an ability to develop and nurture deep, genuine relationships with customers, ensuring they and those they care for, receive value every day. Employing empathy to understand customer needs and creativity to develop solutions will be critical to success.
You will be responsible for multiple geographic territories, at least initially, requiring travel, as well as managing key account relationships. Success in the role will be measured on activity, quality of customers and value for the business.
The position requires close partnerships with colleagues, helping ensure a deep understanding of customers’ wants and needs are communicated through the development process.
Our ideal candidate has experience building business by developing relationships of real value to customers in aged care. You’ll share a deep passion for food, nutrition, wellness and delivering value, whilst working in a collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a proven high-performer who would love the challenge of building and managing a portfolio of customers who share a genuine desire to improve the lives of those they care for. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching and providing valuable insights to prospects and customers – things that can help their residents, foodservice operations and business.
- Tailoring solutions that provide a good fit to increase quality and remove risk in foodservice, thereby assisting to improve revenue and reduce expense.
- Take control of an implementation plan to successfully implement change and realise value for our customers, as soon as possible.
- Provide ongoing care and support for customers, leveraging Pure Food expertise to assist continuous improvement for their business.
- Qualifications as a Dietitian
- Access to own car (all expenses will be covered by The Pure Nutrition Co).