Fuel Your Life, Victoria: Private Practice
Fuel Your Life is fast becoming the leading provider of dietetic care to individuals across Australia in private practice. Our team has a focus on achieving the best results for our clients and emphasising high quality care, and this has resulted in the significant growth of the business across Australia.
We currently have multiple roles available in across Victoria. Please refer to the job description for more information and how to apply.
CONTRACTOR DIETITIAN – Fuel Your Life
The role will involve predominantly community and clinic visits within the Narre Warren (main site), Croydon, Ferntree Gully and Wantirna areas, providing one on one nutrition advice. However, additional work in private practice clinics, and other supplementary work will form part of the role. The role will also involve paid marketing of the business, yourself and your skills on a regular basis to ensure the growth and longevity of your role. You will be working in conjunction with other allied health practitioners providing support to a diverse clientele.
The successful applicant should expect commencing at 2-3 days per week, and progress to 4-5 days within the first 6-10 weeks (based on avg. growth at over 80 other sites across Australia) for the right applicant.
Pay will be above award wage and will be commensurate with experience, skills and the value you can offer to our dynamic team.
ABOUT US:Fuel Your Life is fast becoming the leading provider of dietetic care to individuals across Australia in private practice. Our team has a focus on achieving the best results for our clients and emphasising high quality care, and this has resulted in the significant growth of the business across Australia.
Our team has a strong focus on staff support and development; doing all we can to treat all practitioners across Australia (no matter how remote) as if the entire team is local. We do this in several ways, but from commencement you will have remote weekly (at minimum) contact with an experienced dietitian and manager, initial monthly face-to-face meetings and shadowing, monthly team PD sessions via Zoom conferencing, monthly new-team member meetings, and much more. There are also significant opportunities for fast-tracked career advancement within the company for interested applicants commensurate with skills and experience.
- Must have a reliable car
- Enrolled in the APD program and be a Provisional or Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Full membership of Dietitians Association of Australia
- Self-confident, passionate and ambitious
- Get excited about helping those with managing their weight and chronic disease
- Comfortable working autonomously and capable of managing own workload, with remote support
- Have an interest in community and private practice dietetics, particularly with older demographics
- Understand the Australian food and alcohol culture, especially male culture
- Be interested to grow with the company
- Efficient and high-level communication skills
- Ability to engage with a range of clientele, practitioners and the wider community
- Registered Medicare and DVA provider
- A desire to learn, and confidence to seek support when needed
- Capable awareness of practice software and computer literacy
- Ability to respond to feedback in a dynamic work environment
- Proficient skills in report writing
To apply all we need/want is your resume and for you to answer these 2 questions in no more than 100 words per question, be as specific as possible:
- Where in your career do you want to be in 2 years?
- What makes you a better dietitian for this role than other applicants?
For further information contact Catherine Davies
E: [email protected] Ph: 0401 200 892