A maternity leave relief position has become available as a consultant dietitian at Munch Nutrition private practice. The position will be part time hours initially (2-3 days per week) for six to twelve months.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated person for this position. The applicant needs to be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The caseload will be varied including general healthy eating & weight loss, gastroenterology, food allergies, cardiology, diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, insulin resistance & eating disorders.Applicants must hold an interest in and have experience in working with people suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, food intolerances and allergies.
The successful candidate will need an ABN and must arrange their own professional indemnity insurance, prior to commencing their contract.
- Full Accredited Practising Dietitian Status & Member of Dietitians Association of Australia
- Minimum 2 years of recent and relevant work experience
- Previous employment in Private Practice
- Previous employment in a clinical/hospital setting is preferable
- Experience in working with gastrointestinal disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Coeliac Disease
- Experience in working with food intolerances and allergies
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
Please send all CV’s and cover letters, addressing each of the selection criteria, to Natalie via email as listed below. Candidates should also provide contact information for at least two referees.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Natalie on 0404 851 240 or alternatively via email [email protected]